Rob and Gayle Roepke are hosting April’s Fourth Sunday Jam.
Fourth Sunday jams are great fun. Here you can meet other players and learn new tunes in a friendly environment for all skill levels. We have a break in the middle when we gobble down snacks brought by attendees. Hope you will join us for a lovely old-time time!
256 Towes Ln., Clarksville, Tennessee
2:00 to 5:30 p.m.
Directions from Nashville:
– Take I-24 west towards Clarksville
– Exit the interstate at Exit 19
– Turn left at the stop sign at the end off the off ramp (Maxey Rd)
– At the next stop sign (Maxey Rd/41A) turn right northward towards Clarksville (gas station on the corner & Dollar General across the street)
– Approximately 7 1/4 miles, turn right on Towes Ln (“T intersection” at bottom of the hill, turn is somewhat difficult to see) There is a “Now Open” flag at the entrance.
– Take Towes Ln almost to the end of the street – house is on the right (corner lot).
If you get to the red light at McAdoo Creek Rd (Marathon gas station), you have gone too far. Turn around and go back to the bottom of the hill, turn left onto Towes Ln.
For additional assistance, the Roepkes can be reached at (931) 980-4353.
NOTSBA volunteers pull together a jam on the central/west side of Nashville on the third Thursday of each month.
Our host, Friends Meeting House, asks that we keep the door to the parking lot locked at all times. We will post at least one phone number on the door you can call to gain entrance if you arrive while we’re playing. Apologies for any inconvenience this might cause.
Friends Meeting House
530 26th Avenue North, Nashville, Tennessee
7 to 9 PM. Donation $2 each.